Author Topic: POST USEFUL BUKKIT PLUGINS!  (Read 539 times)

Offline gbrewster

• AGOA admin
  • Administrator
  • Black and Yellow
    • View Profile
    • AGOA!
POST USEFUL BUKKIT PLUGINS!
« on: August 24, 2012, 07:44:55 pm »
DO IT. Premier_Pyrus said a shop plugin. WHAT ELSE GUYS!
I am the admin. That is all.

Offline Mad Russian

• Minecraft Admin
  • Minecraft Admins
    • View Profile
    • Building Projects
Re: POST USEFUL BUKKIT PLUGINS!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 07:25:35 pm »
- A tpa plugins. Every server ever has this. It allows people teleport to other players if they both agree to it. This is been requested by vising players.
- A "/spawn" command. Maybe a "/home command". Also requested by new players.
- A shop (or economy) plugin. Had a couple people ask where the (admin) shop is.
- Ranks. Will allow us to more safely put people in creative or even OP. It allow you to set various permissions per group. Here are some example.
  • Builders have permission to use the gamemode command as well as a couple WorldEdit commands (like set, replace).
  • "In-game admins" (others to help us out) would be able to kick or ban people, use the game-mode command on other players, build within areas, ecs.
  • Owner would be you (Greg). People would know exactly who you are and fear you xD
  • {Insert Fancy Title Here} would be for me. So people know to bother me before you or others admins if I'm on.
If you need anything Minecraft (server) related. Ask this guy.

Offline gbrewster

• AGOA admin
  • Administrator
  • Black and Yellow
    • View Profile
    • AGOA!
Re: POST USEFUL BUKKIT PLUGINS!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 09:59:29 am »
Bukkit was suppose to be the management tool that Mojang would never put into the server. While it is fun to have some commands, it kind of defeats the purpose of a survival server. Economy is OK, but for some reason, it seams like Mojang is trying to implement these features, they just aren't very good yet.... I don't want to defeat the purpose of the game. Ranks is ok, but as for setting spawn and home, it defeats the point of not dying in game. And if they want, places a freaking bed....
I am the admin. That is all.